Portland Employment Lawyer Serving Clients Throughout Oregon
Eric Wilson is a Portland, Oregon-based labor and employment lawyer who represents employees against their former employers. Eric handles a variety of employment cases throughout Oregon, including sexual harassment, whistleblower retaliation, disability discrimination or medical leave retaliation, injured worker retaliation, pregnancy discrimination and wage theft.
With more than a decade of experience as an employment attorney, Eric has successfully represented hundreds of employees and helped recover millions of dollars in compensation on their behalf for lost wages and emotional distress.
Experienced, Aggressive Attorney Protecting Your Rights
As your attorney, Eric will work aggressively to help you obtain compensation from your former employer and move on to new, better employment opportunities. Where appropriate, Eric will also seek to hold individual managers personally accountable for their unlawful conduct.
Eric and his team at Oregon Employment Law provide legal representation in a wide range of employment matters, including cases involving the following:
- Sexual harassment: Eric prosecutes cases on behalf of individuals who are subjected to workplace sexual assault, unwanted sexual advances or sexually inappropriate conduct that creates a hostile work environment.
- Medical leave and disability claims: If your employer interfered with your right to medical leave, terminated you for requesting medical leave, terminated you because of your physical or mental health condition or refused to grant a reasonable accommodation, contact Eric Wilson.
- Health and safety whistleblower claims: Eric represents employees who were wrongfully terminated for reporting unsafe or hazardous workplace conditions.
- Injured worker retaliation: Eric works to obtain justice for Oregon employees who were fired after being injured on-the-job.
- Pregnancy discrimination: Eric prosecutes cases on behalf of employees who were fired after disclosing their pregnancy or in retaliation for requesting maternity leave or taking time off to cope with morning sickness or other pregnancy-related health issues.
- Race discrimination: If you were denied employment or a promotion because of your race, subjected to racial slurs or racist comments in the workplace or terminated because of your race, contact Eric Wilson.
- Wage theft: Eric represents employees in wage and hour cases, including employees who are denied overtime wages, commissions, tips or who are forced to work off-the-clock either before or after their shifts.
Contact Oregon Employment Law for a Free Consultation
From his office in Portland, Eric is committed to securing justice for employees throughout the state who are subjected to unlawful conduct by their employers. You can contact attorney Eric Wilson online or directly by calling 503-894-7714 to schedule a free initial consultation regarding your workplace rights.
If Eric Wilson agrees to take your case he will represent you on a contingency fee basis. That means you do not need any money to hire Eric as your lawyer and you will not owe him anything for his legal work unless and until he recovers money on your behalf.